- Each configuration contains one or more of the following popular gym exercises: low row with dual pulleys, lat pulldown with dual pulleys, and adjustable cable column
- Four configurations with a varying number of stations, 4-station, 5-station, 8-station, and freestanding adjustable cable crossover
- Low row and lat pulldown have dual pulley configurations for greater training variety
- 5-station and 8-station configurations come with a connecting cable crossover tube with integrated pull-up bar
- High quality. Commercial Grade. Low Price Guarantee.
- Precision welded 8-11 gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity, adhesion and durability.
- Incremental weight
- User pivots to accommodate individual lengths and varying paths of motion
- Oversized grips accommodate users of all sizes
- Clearly indicated adjustments for ease of use
- Wide motion for improved biomechanics
The Fettle Fitness 5 Station Cable Crossover is commercial fitness equipment perfect for professional gyms and residential settings. We offer superior quality equipment with weight capacities and durability unmatched by other brands. This gym equipment is priced much lower than comparative equipment and even comes at less of a cost than lower quality gym equipment manufacturers.
Our team of sales professionals is ready to answer your call and help you get the most for your money (866) 658-5536. We know there are a lot of options out there, but we can guarantee you that you will not find a better product than the Fettle Fitness 5 Station Cable Crossover, from both a quality and value perspective. The assembled weight for this piece is 1922 lbs. and the assembled dimensions are 179 x 181 x 90 in making it a great fit for all commercial and residential gyms.
|Assembled Weight||1922 lbs.|
|Assembled Dimensions||179 x 181 x 90 in|
|Weight Stack||175 for each cable crossover, 230 on the other 3|
Fettle Fitness guarantees all products from the date of shipment to be free of materials defects. The warranty extends to the original consignee or end-user only. The warranty only covers failures due to material defects or workmanship that occurs during regular use. It does not cover product failures due to misuse, negligence, misapplication, modification, or normal wear and tear. The warranty detail is as follows.
Click Here for warranty.
|SELECTORIZED||PLATE-LOADED / BENCHES|
|*FRAME (not coating)||10 years||10 years|
|WEIGHT STACKS||5 years|
|PIVOT BEARINGS||5 years|
|UPHOLSTERY/CABLES||1 years||1 years|