- High quality. Commercial Grade. Low Price Guarantee.
- Precision welded 8-11 gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity, adhesion and durability.
- Incremental weight. Most machines have 2 weight horns available, but others have more. Each horn holds 5-7 standard 2" Olympic plates.
- Replicates biomechanical movements.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance.
- Adjustable seats
- Smooth performance and premium durability.
- Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing, and wear-and-tear resistant.
The Fettle Fitness Combo Leg Press / Hack Squat is commercial fitness equipment perfect for professional gyms and residential settings. We offer superior quality equipment with weight capacities and durability unmatched by other brands. This gym equipment is priced much lower than comparative equipment and even comes at less of a cost than lower quality gym equipment manufacturers.
Our team of sales professionals is ready to answer your call and help you get the most for your money (866) 658-5536. We know there are a lot of options out there, but we can guarantee you that you will not find a better product than the Fettle Fitness Combo Leg Press / Hack Squat, from both a quality and value perspective. The assembled dimensions are 82 x 69 x 58 making it a great fit for all commercial and residential gyms.
|Assembled Dimensions||82 x 69 x 58|
Fettle Fitness guarantees all products from the date of shipment to be free of materials defects. The warranty extends to the original consignee or end-user only. The warranty only covers failures due to material defects or workmanship that occurs during regular use. It does not cover product failures due to misuse, negligence, misapplication, modification, or normal wear and tear. The warranty detail is as follows.
Click Here for warranty.
|SELECTORIZED||PLATE-LOADED / BENCHES|
|*FRAME (not coating)||10 years||10 years|
|WEIGHT STACKS||5 years|
|PIVOT BEARINGS||5 years|
|UPHOLSTERY/CABLES||1 years||1 years|
Chris Kelsey –
Purchased about a year ago and only issue is the back pad is starting to show rips on bottom but thats due to the tourqe of being pushed aginst during use as a hack squat. Works very well, well build, compact size so it does not eat up a lot of floor space. I plan on purchasing another one for my new location to open in a few months