Build your calves and thighs with the Fettle Fitness Ultimate Leg Press machine. A grip plate prevents slippage during your workout. The Plate-Loaded Ultimate Leg Press is designed to be easy to use and have a smooth linear leg press motion. It also employs a flip-in, flip-out mechanism to aid exercisers in use. Built to eliminate stress on ankles, this leg press offers consistent resistance through a full range of motion. Work on your glutes, thighs and hamstrings with the help of the pivoting press plate. Each sled's weight is 65 lbs. for a total of 130 lbs. for both legs. This machine has 4 weight holders, and is rated to hold up to 1,000 lbs.
- High quality. Commercial Grade. Low Price Guarantee.
- Precision welded 8-11 gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity, adhesion and durability.
- Incremental weight. Most machines have 2 weight horns available, but others have more. Each horn holds 5-7 standard 2" Olympic plates.
- Replicates biomechanical movements.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance.
- Adjustable seats
- Smooth performance and premium durability.
- Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing, and wear-and-tear resistant.
The Fettle Fitness 45-degree Ultimate Leg Press is commercial fitness equipment perfect for professional gyms and residential settings. We offer superior quality equipment with weight capacities and durability unmatched by other brands. This gym equipment is priced much lower than comparative equipment and even comes at less of a cost than lower quality gym equipment manufacturers.
Our team of sales professionals is ready to answer your call and help you get the most for your money (866) 658-5536. We know there are a lot of options out there, but we can guarantee you that you will not find a better product than the Fettle Fitness 45-degree Ultimate Leg Press, from both a quality and value perspective. The assembled weight for this piece is 762 and the assembled dimensions are 96 x 53 x 62 in making it a great fit for all commercial and residential gyms.
|Assembled Dimensions||96 x 53 x 62 in|
Fettle Fitness guarantees all products from the date of shipment to be free of materials defects. The warranty extends to the original consignee or end-user only. The warranty only covers failures due to material defects or workmanship that occurs during regular use. It does not cover product failures due to misuse, negligence, misapplication, modification, or normal wear and tear. The warranty detail is as follows.
Click Here for warranty.
|SELECTORIZED||PLATE-LOADED / BENCHES|
|*FRAME (not coating)||10 years||10 years|
|WEIGHT STACKS||5 years|
|PIVOT BEARINGS||5 years|
|UPHOLSTERY/CABLES||1 years||1 years|
eric luttrell (verified owner) –
i am a bodybuilder and compete several times a year so when covid hit i stopped going to gyms and started working out in my shop. while i was looking for a leg press i wanted one that was built well and one that could isolate each leg. I found fettle fitness and was skeptical just because i had never heard of them before. I use this machine twice a week and regular put 800 ls on it. this machine is tough and operates very smoothly. as matter of fact i do not know of a whole lot of gyms that has one of these in their inventory. These guys even went out of thier way to help me assemble it since instructions were not available at the time
Marcus H. –
I ordered the Fettle Fitness Ultimate Leg Press and I must say this thing is amazing! It took a few months to receive (mainly due to Covid), but it was well worth the wait. I was looking for a commercial use leg press that would serve its purpose in my home gym. and this machine is up to the task. The leg press is very smooth, sturdy, and well made. I would recommend this to any one wanting a high quality leg press, at an affordable price. Also the customer service is second to none!
Tim K –
My fettle fitness leg press arrived yesterday and I put her to action for the first time this morning. Out of every leg press I’ve used, both in commercial gyms and the body solid leg press/hack squat I previously owned, I can honestly say this is the best one I’ve ever used.
– For a home use piece of equipment they didn’t even try to make it a space saver, which makes sense because if someone is ordering a leg press for their home then space probably isn’t a concern. This thing is huge, extremely well built, and as someone who reaggravated a pinched nerve in my shoulder getting out of the body solid leg press, it’s very easy to get in and out of.
– being able to work each leg individually is awesome, I’ve never seen that before and now I can’t imagine not having it.
– oversized foot plate is fantastic, plenty of room regardless of size.
– I’m 6’4” 230 and my wife is 5’3”, this works great for both of us.
– The movement is very smooth, no issues at all in that regard.
– solid welds, maybe not quite as smooth as Rogue but it’s hard to tell the difference.
-this thing is about as close to perfect as it gets. I have a few comments below but those are all super minimal and just basic feedback assuming they update the machine.