Looking to get fit and toned? The Fettle Fitness Vertical Leg Raise is the perfect solution. This leg raise is safe and easy to use, with a no-slip step-up entry and thick back and arm pads. The comfortable oversized handgrips make it comfortable to use for a complete triceps / deltoid / lower pec workout. Ideal for both home and commercial use, the Fettle Fitness Vertical Leg Raise is a great way to achieve your fitness goals.
- High quality. Commercial Grade. Low Price Guarantee.
- Precision welded 8-11 gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity, adhesion and durability.
- Incremental weight. Most machines have 2 weight horns available, but others have more. Each horn holds 5-7 standard 2" Olympic plates.
- Replicates biomechanical movements.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance.
- Adjustable seats
- Smooth performance and premium durability.
- Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing, and wear-and-tear resistant.
The Fettle Fitness Vertical Leg Raise is commercial fitness equipment perfect for professional gyms and residential settings. We offer superior quality equipment with weight capacities and durability unmatched by other brands. This gym equipment is priced much lower than comparative equipment and even comes at less of a cost than lower quality gym equipment manufacturers.
Our team of sales professionals is ready to answer your call and help you get the most for your money (866) 658-5536. We know there are a lot of options out there, but we can guarantee you that you will not find a better product than the Fettle Fitness Vertical Leg Raise, from both a quality and value perspective. The assembled weight for this piece is 198 lbs. and the assembled dimensions are 50 x 27.9 x 62.9 in making it a great fit for all commercial and residential gyms.
|Assembled Weight||198 lbs.|
|Assembled Dimensions||50 x 27.9 x 62.9 in|
Fettle Fitness guarantees all products from the date of shipment to be free of materials defects. The warranty extends to the original consignee or end-user only. The warranty only covers failures due to material defects or workmanship that occurs during regular use. It does not cover product failures due to misuse, negligence, misapplication, modification, or normal wear and tear. The warranty detail is as follows.
Click Here for warranty.
|SELECTORIZED||PLATE-LOADED / BENCHES|
|*FRAME (not coating)||10 years||10 years|
|WEIGHT STACKS||5 years|
|PIVOT BEARINGS||5 years|
|UPHOLSTERY/CABLES||1 years||1 years|
There are no reviews yet.